Wednesday, September 1, 2010

幸福的我


for the first time
after entering university
i have d feeling that i m studying
and that happens after my mid term exams
haha....=="
anyway
good thing though
i seldom have time studying without thinking about other things these days
huhu~~
although that's the case
my results are better than my expectation
muahaha
god really taking good care of me recently^^
*幸福的我*

plus
i receive a great poem from my guardian angel yesterday
wow~~~
d structure and d form you used
is just like a PRO
like a modern shakespeare
and thats d best compliment i have ever heard
although i don't know how sincere you are
but i must admit
i was touched
i wonder who are you
or are the one i suspected?
if that so i will BEAT and BOX you when i get to know d truth
agrrr
anyway i will know it soon or later
hohoho
to my guardian angel
thanks for your wonderful poems
they give me strength and confidence
and d courage to continue my journey...
*真是幸福的我*

No comments: